blue dots background

Saturday, March 28, 2009

.four days.

It is finally official. My sisters are coming to Washington on Wednesday...my parents have NO idea. Its perfect. Kristina is crazy! She is so last minute, going to get it done, "okay lets do it" last minute wonder!! I gave her the idea about maybe a week and a half ago to drive 12 hours to Utah. Pick up Ronnie & Scottie...and drive another 12 hours to Washington....she is doing it!!

Not only is she driving 12 hours to Utah with two kids (ages 3 n 2), she decided Thursday that she is now leaving Monday (not Tuesday afternoon like planned) for Utah, so go skiing with Andrew. That's right, my amazing sister is driving 12 hours Monday with 2 kids under 3...spending the night. Having her friend watch them Tuesday while she goes skiing with my boyfriend!! THATS RIGHT MY BOYFRIEND IS SPENDING THE DAY SKIING AT THE MOUNTAIN WITH MY SISTER!!!Wednesday morning wake up and drive another 12 hours to Washington to see me!! I am so thrilled to see my sisters and my nieces :)

NOT only are my sisters coming...but its official....THE BOY IS COMING TOO! I am stoked. Andrew is leaving for his mission here soon...so my sisters are bring him up...so now I get to see him before he leaves for a year and a half. The poor thing tried making it a surprise telling me, "a week was WAY too long" and saying he couldnt do it. Well I got mad...and finally he said, "you know how your sisters are surprising your parents...well i was going to do that for you...but tell your sisters I was in" :) being impatient killed that moment :) whoops :)

1 comment:

  1. lol. Yeah you gotta work on that impatience of yours!! And i'm looking forward to skiing with your sister. You will have to go more often and learn so we can go together when we are older! Everyone in my family is going to ski. Count on it. Ski, scuba diving, water ski, etc. I'm gonna have a crazy family!! But no snow boarders. Sorry. I like my kids being raised in a clean culture, not one full of "hoodlums" and troublemakers. ha ha. Well, i'm glad to hear you're excited to see me. Even though I have a freaking burned face from skiing two days in a row!!

    ReplyDelete