This week flew by...with my busy schedule of being a nanny, a part time slave (for mom), and just trying to still be twenty (doesnt work when everyone lives far far away...
However, I was able to go shopping (through the phone) with my sister. She was having a rough day and needed to vent...which I do ALOT to her. So as she was shopping away, she would say this is cute...isnt it...and I would say yes thinking or hoping that is was :)
I was able to visit with friends. Megan came from New York and with my crazy schedule...we werent able to see eachother. Saturday she had a get together...and I was able to attend. I was able to see lots of friends from high school, see friends from church...all who's lives were crazy like mine...and we hadnt seen eachother in so long !! It was great to catch up, laugh, almost cry, almost pee my pants...and just be able to get out and enjoy life for a few hours with friends.
As much as I enjoyed being with friends...I have really been having "Scottie Days" which I think about how much I miss him, and how I am going to miss him, and how hard it is going to be. Saturday, I sat cleaning my room (i know...shocker) listening to music and thinking about memories. It was good to have these Scottie days...I just hope that he knows how much i DO miss him, and how much he means to me....this weekend I had some PMS moments...I was rude to frustrated...and the poor thing still dealt with me. Andrew is loved in my family because he is soooo good to me, puts up with me and my grumpiness...and he can joke with my family...and of course his extra help around the house whenenver i get a chance...my dad loves it..and my mom too!! This weekend, Andrew gave me "tough love." I hated it when it was happening...but than I took a nap, woke up and realized he is just trying to help. I apoligized, and he said...it was reailty check....and some tough love. Tough love i needed...and again, it was great to have friends....but man I would of given up my "friend night" yesterday to have to spend time with Scottie.
I have lately been so impressed by my "nanny-family" as well as my girl friend, Janelle...and their amazing talent to find time to blog....I love this, cause I feel caught up with them...and I know whats going on....I am really trying....but sometimes, as we all know...Life gets crazy :)
I am going to go now....think more on my future decisions. I finally sat down and wrote all my goals for this upcoming year or so!!! They are hidden and Scott still hasnt found them yet :) I know I will end up in Idaho in two years (thanks Scott) however...what I want for the next couple of months and this next year is still up in the air. I am excited to know Bree wont be gone for so long STRAIGHT. I really am close to her, I love my sister Ronnie and have a blast with her....but Utah holds nothing as of now...except for being 12 hours closer to my other sister and nieces...and 4 hours closer to Bree. I LOVE arizona...thinking about moving there for the summer, however I am not sure if financial situations will be able to allow me to live there for the upcoming year. I still have an amazing job here with my "nanny-family" and thats always a pull....especially when Kian looks at me and says, "thank you tash...it was ALOT of fun" when we went out for lunch...and when Holly looks at me on Friday and says, "Tash, I just want a cuddle day today" and we sat and watched Tom and Jerry for a bit.
Future decisions. Scarry. But I think with HIS help, with the support and help of my family, friends of of course my tough love boyfriend...I can figure this out :)
.beautiful disaster.
However, I was able to go shopping (through the phone) with my sister. She was having a rough day and needed to vent...which I do ALOT to her. So as she was shopping away, she would say this is cute...isnt it...and I would say yes thinking or hoping that is was :)
I was able to visit with friends. Megan came from New York and with my crazy schedule...we werent able to see eachother. Saturday she had a get together...and I was able to attend. I was able to see lots of friends from high school, see friends from church...all who's lives were crazy like mine...and we hadnt seen eachother in so long !! It was great to catch up, laugh, almost cry, almost pee my pants...and just be able to get out and enjoy life for a few hours with friends.
As much as I enjoyed being with friends...I have really been having "Scottie Days" which I think about how much I miss him, and how I am going to miss him, and how hard it is going to be. Saturday, I sat cleaning my room (i know...shocker) listening to music and thinking about memories. It was good to have these Scottie days...I just hope that he knows how much i DO miss him, and how much he means to me....this weekend I had some PMS moments...I was rude to frustrated...and the poor thing still dealt with me. Andrew is loved in my family because he is soooo good to me, puts up with me and my grumpiness...and he can joke with my family...and of course his extra help around the house whenenver i get a chance...my dad loves it..and my mom too!! This weekend, Andrew gave me "tough love." I hated it when it was happening...but than I took a nap, woke up and realized he is just trying to help. I apoligized, and he said...it was reailty check....and some tough love. Tough love i needed...and again, it was great to have friends....but man I would of given up my "friend night" yesterday to have to spend time with Scottie.
I have lately been so impressed by my "nanny-family" as well as my girl friend, Janelle...and their amazing talent to find time to blog....I love this, cause I feel caught up with them...and I know whats going on....I am really trying....but sometimes, as we all know...Life gets crazy :)
I am going to go now....think more on my future decisions. I finally sat down and wrote all my goals for this upcoming year or so!!! They are hidden and Scott still hasnt found them yet :) I know I will end up in Idaho in two years (thanks Scott) however...what I want for the next couple of months and this next year is still up in the air. I am excited to know Bree wont be gone for so long STRAIGHT. I really am close to her, I love my sister Ronnie and have a blast with her....but Utah holds nothing as of now...except for being 12 hours closer to my other sister and nieces...and 4 hours closer to Bree. I LOVE arizona...thinking about moving there for the summer, however I am not sure if financial situations will be able to allow me to live there for the upcoming year. I still have an amazing job here with my "nanny-family" and thats always a pull....especially when Kian looks at me and says, "thank you tash...it was ALOT of fun" when we went out for lunch...and when Holly looks at me on Friday and says, "Tash, I just want a cuddle day today" and we sat and watched Tom and Jerry for a bit.
Future decisions. Scarry. But I think with HIS help, with the support and help of my family, friends of of course my tough love boyfriend...I can figure this out :)
.beautiful disaster.
No comments:
Post a Comment