Most recent news with the Westensee Family. Andrew is "done" with school mentally, but still has 2 more weeks ahead of him. He is doing wonderful in all his classes, he just seems to have the brains I am still searching for.
I am still working with the Kirby Family whom I love and cherish. Even with the goldfish and grapes I found last night on the floor of my car that didn't make me too happy, I still love them so stinking much. Kian told me Thursday, "Tash, I really like your hair like that." What i great time to say something, cause I wasn't feeling so "pretty" that day!
I also got a second "seasonal" job as See's Candies. I was afraid at the beginning of the interview when they explained they were looking for a sales person, and that I didn't have experience there. I though for sure, I was done. But at the end of the interview, Steve asked, "my question is would you like to work for us?" YES! Even though I wanted to say no because it meant an extra week of not seeing Andrew (by the time I see him on Christmas Eve, we will be almost at one month), however I knew I couldn't be selfish, and think about my family now. It was a little extra money now, and around Valentines Day & Easter, and they will hire you back around these times if your in town :) Great for a mom. So I took it, start training Monday. So excited. :)
That's about it. I was reading my sister's blog and it inspired me to write a few "random" facts/post about myself. Facts that I have thought alot about this week.
* I am VERY hard on myself. I have low self-confidence. It gets to me alot. I compare myself to other girls all the time. I wish I was prettier, skinnier, smaller chested, smaller theighed, etc. its a MAJOR problem I have, but it eats away at me constantly.
* I worry about being a good wife/mom to Andrew. I see his mom and all the wonderful thing she has does, and continues to do for him. He is very independent and that scares me sometimes. I am attached to the boy, especially emotionally. Andrew- DOES NOT show feelings/emotions. I think I have seen him cry 2 in the time I have known him. 1-when he was singing a song to me, while we danced-talking about him leaving for his mission 2-Emma's funeral. I worry about making meals, laundry, money, just being a supportive wife, now one that is a burden.
* I blame myself everyday for the sh** i put Andrew through. Yet, even with it all, he has stuck through it with me, and been there for me. He sees something in me, that I don't see in myself (potential). I kick myself in the booty everyday knowing the pain i put my husband through. I know i made mistakes, I regret them, but I also learned from them. Even with the regret, I am glad that I experienced all of them, they shaped me into a better person, and really brought realization to my life/eyes that Andrew was the one for me, and the one who will be there for me through thick and thin.
* I know I am a daughter of God, who loves me and I love him. I have a very strong testimony of my Savior and His love for me. I am thankful for the Atonement, and through it, I was be perfected again, and be sealed to my sweetheart. I LOVE the temple and the blessings I have been promised and the work I can do there. I am so thankful for the gospel in my life, and the assuring feelings it brings to me, through trials in my life. I am thankful for my husband and his love, faith and companionship in me.
I am still working with the Kirby Family whom I love and cherish. Even with the goldfish and grapes I found last night on the floor of my car that didn't make me too happy, I still love them so stinking much. Kian told me Thursday, "Tash, I really like your hair like that." What i great time to say something, cause I wasn't feeling so "pretty" that day!
I also got a second "seasonal" job as See's Candies. I was afraid at the beginning of the interview when they explained they were looking for a sales person, and that I didn't have experience there. I though for sure, I was done. But at the end of the interview, Steve asked, "my question is would you like to work for us?" YES! Even though I wanted to say no because it meant an extra week of not seeing Andrew (by the time I see him on Christmas Eve, we will be almost at one month), however I knew I couldn't be selfish, and think about my family now. It was a little extra money now, and around Valentines Day & Easter, and they will hire you back around these times if your in town :) Great for a mom. So I took it, start training Monday. So excited. :)
That's about it. I was reading my sister's blog and it inspired me to write a few "random" facts/post about myself. Facts that I have thought alot about this week.
* I am VERY hard on myself. I have low self-confidence. It gets to me alot. I compare myself to other girls all the time. I wish I was prettier, skinnier, smaller chested, smaller theighed, etc. its a MAJOR problem I have, but it eats away at me constantly.
* I worry about being a good wife/mom to Andrew. I see his mom and all the wonderful thing she has does, and continues to do for him. He is very independent and that scares me sometimes. I am attached to the boy, especially emotionally. Andrew- DOES NOT show feelings/emotions. I think I have seen him cry 2 in the time I have known him. 1-when he was singing a song to me, while we danced-talking about him leaving for his mission 2-Emma's funeral. I worry about making meals, laundry, money, just being a supportive wife, now one that is a burden.
* I blame myself everyday for the sh** i put Andrew through. Yet, even with it all, he has stuck through it with me, and been there for me. He sees something in me, that I don't see in myself (potential). I kick myself in the booty everyday knowing the pain i put my husband through. I know i made mistakes, I regret them, but I also learned from them. Even with the regret, I am glad that I experienced all of them, they shaped me into a better person, and really brought realization to my life/eyes that Andrew was the one for me, and the one who will be there for me through thick and thin.
* I know I am a daughter of God, who loves me and I love him. I have a very strong testimony of my Savior and His love for me. I am thankful for the Atonement, and through it, I was be perfected again, and be sealed to my sweetheart. I LOVE the temple and the blessings I have been promised and the work I can do there. I am so thankful for the gospel in my life, and the assuring feelings it brings to me, through trials in my life. I am thankful for my husband and his love, faith and companionship in me.
I think you will learn all the little things to be a mom/wife. You are great with kids - that must be why andrew likes you so much :) HA HA. :) No really, I love ya. As long as you both don't have anymore "gingerbread" house moments - or at least not too many - then your life will be great with Andrew. IF YOU CAN GET HIM TO MOVE TO AZ by me that is. I know that it would make you happier ;) luvs
ReplyDelete