blue dots background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

.ready for the weekend.

.i got through work today. THANK GOODNESS. Brooklynn and I came home and passed out for an hour and a half. We are kinda the same level of sickness. Its not HORRIBLE... just annoying.

.andrew talked about moving again. this time to texas. its exciting/sad/a new adventure. everytime he mentions somewhere new, i look at houses there. he is talking alot about texas, more than any other place. crazy.

.laundry and cleaning day tomorrow. i am excited for the weekend to be here. we are for sure going out to a lunch date with our friends, which is SO needed and so much fun. My very good and amazing friend Megan and I have also talked about taking our baby girls to a pumpkin patch for their FIRST TIME. it will be lots of fun, and I have looked at a few different places. I didnt think Andrew would be excited, but he said it sounded like alot of fun :)

.well, that is all the news we have going on now. besides andrew's computer being lame. its been hard for him with all his homework assignments and such... but we will have to figure it out. just part of the amazing gift we call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment