.anyways. i am just going to post pictures, and tell about them.
.my previous post is about tyler's game... we went to the game at the beginning of the day. when we all got dressed it looked SO COLD and so we all dressed warm... and than we got there and it was SO HOT. luckily i brought brooklynn a little skirt.. but failed to get pictures. he has another game on Tuesday, maybe i can redeem myself then.
.after ty's game we went to Indian Food. I have never tried it, and refused to go with Andrew. He always seems to forget what things are called and so he orders what he THINKS is good. He usually does pretty good, but his dad is awesome at ordering... so I figured I would give it a try. OH MY OH MY OH MY... his family has now got me to LOVE indian and Thai Food. YUMMY.
.than we came home and made bows for the cupcakes, while my awesome mother in law dipped the minnie mouse cake balls. . . I woke up early that morning to do everything else. it was low key, with family, so i wasn't stressin too much about it....and the whole day Andrew gave me crap about how Brooklynn is ONE and i am doing so much for a birthday she wont remember. Oh well, I have no regrets and we have traditions set.
anyways. here are pictures of the party. brooklynn was in a great mood, and was OUT by the time bedtime came around.
.this is how brooklynn started her party....watching baseball with her uncle tyler. . .is this not PRECIOUS!
.brooklynn's birthday outfit...you can see a little of her pink leggings.
.birthday outfit.
.birthday outfit.
.minnie mouse cupcakes i made.
.zebra cupcakes i made.
.minnie mouse cake balls...i was too lazy to make bows.
.closeup of the minnie mouse cupcakes.. i was proud of my bows.
.brooklynn opening her big present.
.HER NEW RIDE-A BIG GIRL CARSEAT :)
.she climbed right in... she loves it, for now... until she is strapped down on a 24 hour drive to texas.
.her new sunglasses from aunt ronnie....she wears them everywhere... even in the bath this morning. it was adorable.
.look how small she looks!
.so as you know, from my last post, she grabbed the candle and burnt herself... obviously she is still terrified, she cried the entire time we sang to her...poor girl
.i dont want anything to do with that cake and candle.
.yummy, oreo!
.happy birthday... i didnt go call crazy decorating the cake, because i was too lazy and cause it was an ICE CREAM CAKE... decorating it would kill it's deliciousness.....but the inside was awesome!
.sharing with her aunt ronnie.
.inside of the cake... zebra.
.good night everyone... i am done, and ready for bed.
thank you everyone who came. thank you to grandma/grandpa westensee for toy/outfits/carseat. seriously, the carseat was such a lifesaver! thank you to grandma/grandpa mcdonald for all the clothes you got me (otherwise i would be naked)...seriously, brooklynn has SO MANY outfits she opened from grandma/grandpa mcdonald that she wears ALL THE TIME. thank you ronnie and rkl for the sunglasses. she loves them! thank you tyler for taking time to come and celebrate with us. we love you all and are so thankful you are in our lives :)
TASHA!!! OH MY GOSH. So stinkin' cute! I love it! I love how all over the post you say how "lazy" you were being. Quite the opposite, girlfriend. Brooklynn's first birthday was a hit! Loooved all the food, the decorations and theme were seriously adorable. I'm way impressed. Miss you guys so much! Wish we could have been there!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute party!!! I love her outfit! I love that she is terrified of her cake!
ReplyDelete