blue dots background

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

.short vs long....AGAIN.

.im getting bored with my hair.

.again.

.i swear you can cut your hair, or change it, and about a month later, your bored with it.

.at least, im that way.


.so i have been thinking about cutting my hair short.
.not really short.
.but short for me.

.but here is problems i am running into.

.my small hairs that are growing right along my hairline (along my forehead) since i had parker.
.seriously, one of the most annoying things ever. 
.i want some side bangs, but not so sure if they will lay nicely with these little devil hairs growing and making my hair go every which way. annoying.

.i also, just figured out some fun ways to do my hair with my straightener, and such....and with short hair, that limits my "hair doings"....but lets me real here, as i write this, my hair is in a pony tail....and yesterday, when i went out my hair was down....and as soon as i came home, up in a crazy bun. lol.

.i love my long hair...but i feel like i look SO boring when all i have time for is to straightener it. 

.i want something fun, spunky, hot, and "cool" for the texas summer.

.i LOVE my hair short...i love how light and easy it is to do...but i also think i look younger, and i HATE looking like a teenage mom of 2. hate that. but than i also see girls with their hair long and all the cute things they do and thing....dang, WHY did i cut it?

.but than when its long i feel BLAH...and i feel like it just boring and looks nasty. i really dont have that much time to "do" it and when i take the time to do it, i just turn around to a messy apartment to clean up from the kids. 

alright....so i guess i need feedback from you guys. WHAT DO YOU THINK!?!?

 ^^this is how im thinking of cutting it.
 .picture of when i had somewhat short hair.
 .remember when you would take stupid cell phone pictures and send them to your bf...yep, this is one of them. 
 .shorter hair.
 .longer hair.
 .most recent longer hair...yes, i do in fact take pictures of stuff in the dressing room and send them to my sister for approval.
 .longer hair.
 .OH MY HIGH SCHOOL...shorter hair.

.shorter hair.

.what do you think?!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of changing my hair up a bit, everyone needs a change every once in a while, right? But I refuse to cut my hair because I ALWAYS regret it. So I was thinking about maybe getting bangs or just layering it to give it a little somethin' something'. But honestly Tasha, you look beautiful with all those hair styles. I think you should DEFINITELY do the Jessica Simpson 'do. I think it'll look awesome. And it's not short enough for you to regret cutting it. I think it's a win-win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. after looking at all the pictures, I think shorter hair looks best on you. and you REALLY can pull off those side bangs. as for the little hairs that stick out, ask your hairstylist about what kind of bangs will best cover them. I learned this last time that getting "full bangs" means the hair is pulled from further back so they look more full and swoopy--which might cover those hairs better. and of course you know I am a huge fan of short hair. it's funny that you think longer hair makes a mom look older cause I always thought long hair made me look more like a teenager (probably bc its always up and messy).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go short. :) You look cute with short hair. I too am debating on whether I want to cut it short or leave it and let it continue growing out. I'm leaning towards growing it out but going to add layers to it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. short! and loving that high school picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete