.i can't believe I have a three year old.
.three going on sixteen that is.
.b is sassy. Smart. Funny. Naturing. Loves to sing. Loves to give check ups. And much more.
.a typical day with b goes like this:
--a bowl of cereal for breakfast- if she had her choice it would be lucky charms.
--she watches a show or two, and usually eats a snack while doing so.
--she plays with her brother for hours and hours up in the gameroom. She is usually bossing him around, but he is pretty content overall.
--lunch-her choice pbj and an apple. Easy enough.
--quiet time- usually watching a movie on her iPod or reading books, or coloring.
--another snack-
--more playing with her brother
--emptying the dishwasher, while I make dinner. Yes, she does this completely on her own.
--dinner
--clean up game room
--play with her dad
--bath, brush teeth
--prayer, read a few books
--bedtime
.we absolutely love out little b girl.
.of course, we had to have a doc mcstuffins birthday party. Her actual birthday was on a Sunday, so we invited people over to have cupcakes and ice cream after church/dinner. I just did a cupcake caterpillar cake and ice cream. Simple.
.i blew up balloons and put them all throughout her room for when she woke up.
.and streamers.
.andrew making sure her dollhouse is set up just right.
.my mil did my nieces hair like this. Adorable. I copied her--but credit goes to her.
J
.her doc mcstuffins birthday party was lots of fun. The food was all the themed around doc and her clinic. We had lunch- let the kids play-all kids brought their own stuffed animal to give a check up on- and than we played operation. Than b opened her presents, we sang and served cake and ice cream- than changed and headed to the pool. I am so grateful for our friends who made this day special for b. As we were driving to the pool b said. " mom, my birthday was so fun. I had such a good birthday party"
THE FOOD-
I forgot to take pictures of everything-- so a few are from Pinterest, but we did the exact thing.

(Stolen picture- but we served apples)
(Stolen picture-We did turkey/ham crassiant sandwiches.)
(Stolen picture- we served chocolate/ poppyseed muffins)
(Stolen- but we did pb m&m's for their daily vitamins)
POOL TIME: my kids stayed for 3 hours and cried when we had to leave.
WOW!!! Such an awesome birthday for B! And I LOVE the Doc McStuffin's theme! You can do so much with it - love the games the kids played and the food was so adorable! How perfect! I love your blog :) Go you for throwing such an awesome b-day for the b-girl!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I know Im so late but I didn't notice you had updated. Her birthday was so CUTE!!! Great job, I'm so impressed. How creative. Little Miss B is so lucky to have you as a mom.
ReplyDelete