Yesterday I got to spend quality time with my sister Ronnie, in the morning... we went shopping. We both were NOT in the mood and honestly, we were shopped out... but we had my sister's Kristina's birthday on Thursday and Mother's day. So we went out, and successfully shopped for mom, and for ourselves :)
We stopped at Great Harvest Bread... which was and is DELICIOUS!! It was so so so good. First time I had ever been there, and it is a good thing there is not one close to my house... because its expensive but delicious. HOWEVER, there is a Jamba Juice close to m house...NO GOOD.... cause Ronnie had me try a Jamba mix I had never had before...IT WAS DELICIOUS as well.... I think a new favorite. :) Pomegranate Paradise is soooo good and its alot better than alot of the other drinks that have
sugars in them :)
So Ronnie walked off with Jamba Jucie in one hand, and Great Harvest Bread in another, it was the beginning of a great day.

Later that day, Andrew came home from helping at
a church project at the temple... once I came home, we went for a drive to see what he had done, and to see the new temple. It was so pretty. Andrew was telling me that the temple was not clean enough on the outside... and they were pressure washing it for the 3rd time!! We looked at houses there too. It was a very pretty area, but very packed in close. Andrew has fallen in love with Utah, and with the Herriman area, so I am thinking that I am going to be suck in Utah in the future.
We came home, changed, and went for a bike ride. Little did Andrew know I HATE mountain biking... and I might have thunder thighs ... but they are NOT made to carry my body weight up a steep hill. So we got to a certain point, and my dear Andrew said we could walk. . . so we walked our bikes up, and talked. It was good to spend quality time together, and be "an outdoor couple." Andrew and I both enjoy the outdoors, and doing things outdoors, but we have never really taken the opportunity to spend it together. Andrew has been hiking, however, I have not really experienced it. So we might be hiking today... we will see about that one.
We biked up about 1 1/2 miles, and than back. Got in the car, started driving, until I realized I DID NOT have my phone with me. So we drove back, and hiked up by foot our trail we had taken. We think my phone was approx. 1/2 mile to 3/4 a mile up...so we walked that up and back too!! So yes, we got our exercise in for the day... and we got talking in, and thoughts about the past, present and future out in the open. It was good.
And of course, Andrew and I are SLACKERS and we NEVER take pictures.... so we took some from our biking trip. Here they are. We are going to go spend our last day together... until a very very long time. We will take pictures of whatever we do today... not really for you... but for me :)
Bike Trip....About to go downhill :)
This is us up top... Why we don't take pictures with the camera right in front of us :)
We have found that we take pictures better if the camera is high in the air :)

My favorite part of the trip :)
No comments:
Post a Comment