blue dots background

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

.the distance.

Well my weekend went well...it could of been better with a few things, but "that's the way it is, you gotta roll with the punches." Tuesday Andrew brought me strawberry waffles in bed, as well as the laptop so I could book online, as well as check facebook, email, etc in my bed :) He was WAY sweet, and went upstairs to start working on our STUPID computer, that my dad just HAD to have me take. I knew that this was going to take up alot of time, and of course, it just had to land on the last day that Andrew and I are together.... until a VERY VERY VERY long time.


Well I watched a movie on the laptop, as Andrew worked on the computer...time went by and he wanted to get out...FOR A COMPUTER part...so we did, enjoying each other's company. We came home for about an hour, and than went out to dinner. We went to a new place because it was about the same price as one of our favorites (Macaroni Grill) but alot closer. So we settled with a place called Mark Anthony's Italian Restaurant. It was good, but very filling, very fast.


We came home, I started laundry, as Andrew worked more and more on the computer. However as the night grew closer, my throat was KILLING me. I packed, finished my movie, did laundry, and cleaned Andrew's room and, folded, and hung up Andrew's clothes. By the time 11:30 rolled around...I WAS SO TIRED. And my throat was killing me...I sounded like a deep voiced man, and was coughing up snot. It was not pretty. Andrew had me sleep upstairs, so he could come and get me if he needed me. We talked for a bit, and than I fell asleep. Andrew came in at 2:30...looking so stinking tired. He told me of the computer situation, and that he had one last thing to do in the morning before we left.

We went downstairs to the theatre room, and started Marley & Me. Of course my dear Andrew was fast asleep. By the end it was 5:30am, Andrew woke up to me crying. Not only did I cry my eyes out with the movie...I looked over to my sweet Andrew sleeping, and reality started to hit me. I wanted to stay longer, but because of my idea being so last minute....there was no way. He woke up with this curious face as to why I was crying. He knew. He came and hugged me tight and whispered that I was strong, and that I would get through this and that he promised. As he said the words I promised....he twirled my promise ring that he gave me for Christmas. Of course I was just a mess. I was tired, I was stressed, I was sick, and hated reality right now....so I just cried and dear Andrew just hugged/held me while I did.


He told me to get some sleep and he would come wake me up in the morning...too bad I couldn't breath to sleep. So I laid awake, until I had to get up to get ready for my flight.


I am not writing this to make everyone reading bored out of their mind. I am more writing this for me...because I have been so blind when it came to Andrew. I took him for granted, and didn't treat him right. He is the only person who really knows me, and saves me when my world goes crazy. My sisters always told me I had it good with him, and now I see what they mean. When we first started dating, I was a total Bi-otch. And why Andrew stuck with me?? I do not know. My temper, my whining, my tantrums... through all of it, Andrew stayed with me. When he was gone on his mission, he could tell when I started going into a dark place through a letter, and he came home to save me. I honestly do not know where I would be, or who I would be without him in my life. I wish I would of had my eye sight given to my blind eyes earlier, so I could of treated him the way he deserves. I am so happy for him to accomplish his goal of finishing his mission, is it going to suck?? yes!! But this experience will make him a better man, us a stronger couple, and our love for one another to grow stronger. I am so lucky to have Andrew Scott Westensee in my life.
I cannot wait for 18 months to go by :)This is our last picture of us together for a while...this is when we went out for dinner.

Here are the lyrics to the song I hear on my i-pod on the plane ride home...I forgot about it...crazy how it came on today....Called -Distance
The sky has lost its color
The sun has turned to grey
At least thats how it feels to me
Whenever youre away
I crawl up in the corner
To watch the minutes pass
Each one brings me closer to
The time youre comin back
(chorus)
I cant take the distance
I cant the miles
I cant take the time
until I next see you smile
I cant take the distance
And I'm not ashamed
That with every breath I take
I'm callin your name
But I cant take the distance
I still believe my feelings
But sometimes I feel too much
I make believe youre close to me
But it aint close enough
Not nearly close enough
chorus
I brave fire and I brave rain
To be by your side Id do anything
I cant take the distance
I will go the distance
I will go the miles
Thats how much you mean to me
chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment