blue dots background

Friday, April 3, 2009

.family.

The first of the week was CRAZY!! Cleaning...cleaning....and more cleaning........
BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT.
So Kristina drove 12 hours to Utah from Arizona with her two girls (2 &3) on Monday. Dropped off the girls Tuesday with a friend while Scottie & her hit the mountain for a full day of skiing. Wednesday they drove another 12 hours to Washington....with a windshield that is cracked almost all the way across from one side to another (from the cold and warm of Utah)
Mom was in the kitchen helping me with dinner, wondering why were were making so much food :) Ronnie came through the front door and mom said, "who is it...i heard someone!" Ronnie came is backwords "mooning" mom...this is Kristina's signature move...so mom thought it was Kris...But than Ronnie turned around and saw Ronnie. I went to the front door knowing Scottie was close behind and gave him a hug i have been needing for a LONG TIME.
Than about 3-4 minutes later...Kristina came in through the back door with the kids...MOM WAS SHOCKED! It was awesome. However, dad was gone that night and had NO clue...we parked the van so he wouldnt see it when he came in...than he walked in the door and came into the family room where we were all sitting...the biggest smile came across his face. It was priceless. So everyone is together except for Natalie and Jeff who couldnt make it. I am SOOO STOKED for July and our family vacation if everything works out.
We have watched Rob & Big. Malcolm in the Middle.Fantacy Factory...and MARCH MADNESS final four. Mykial (mia) is ALOT more talkative and outgoing...alot of fun, and Kaylee (kid little) is a hoot. We spent yesterday (friday) at Chuck E Cheese...dad kinda threw a fit but ended up loving it. We all loved it. Scottie and I got into the basketball...he beat the record with 217 &231 made shots. I probably would of beat a record for the girls....cause i got 213...but of course Scottie was running around so he didnt get to see it :)
Today has been a relaxing day. Some church stuff...and watching final four March Madness. And giving the girls pop rocks for the first time. It has been SO MUCH FUN. And really enjoyable.
I will post pictures later when I have them here at the computer. I am excited to start my job again, but bless the dear Kirbys for giving me Monday off. Bree has surgery on Wednesday...which should be LOTS of fun with all of us girls.
Anyways. So thats what I have been up to.
I will write more probably on Tuesday or whenever I get close to fast internet again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment