I have LOVED the busy last week I had with my sisters and with the boy. I loved the screaming and yelling of the girls as they were being chased. I loved the "tasha!" that was screamed (from the nieces) when i walked in the door from being gone. I miss the good night hug & kiss i got before going to bed every night. I miss my sisters teasing me, and making me laugh.
All in all it was a GREAT week. Which is making my future decisions so stinking hard. I am so happy for Andrew accomplishing one of his goals..to finish his mission. As hard as it is going to be, it will strengthen both of us as individuals, as well as a couple...and really, it will be the big test...if we can make it through a year and a half of just letters, we can make it through anything :)
Right now I have two roads to take....stay here in Washington, go to school full time, work as a nanny again, and have NO rent, health insurance, and no food and such to pay for. However is the relationship with my father going to continue to be anger towards one another like it has been?? And be here with my mom!! She is the best !!!
OR I have Arizona. There I have my sister. I have my nieces. My awesome brother-in-law, where I will have to pay for health insurance, car insurance, some rent/food, and work my butt off with my brother-in-law and possibly take online classes through BYU. And hopefully gain respect from my dad.
I know what people have been telling me, it hard for me to change, and to go into something, scared that I wont be making enough to pay for things, and SAVE which is my key goal.
I am also scared about going back to school. I know I have to go HELLO look at our economy... but at the same time, I dont want to get 2 years into school....not have alot of my credits tranfer, and than marry Andrew having debt already. If we did get married, we would already have debit, and would I have to stop school and work to put us through?? Or do we both continue buliding up debt?! Its so crazy to think about all of this, but things will play out how they are suppose to.
I have a couple "to do" things this week, look into a few things, and see whats going to work for me, and what would work best for my future as well.
Keep me in your prayers, and wish me luck !!
All in all it was a GREAT week. Which is making my future decisions so stinking hard. I am so happy for Andrew accomplishing one of his goals..to finish his mission. As hard as it is going to be, it will strengthen both of us as individuals, as well as a couple...and really, it will be the big test...if we can make it through a year and a half of just letters, we can make it through anything :)
Right now I have two roads to take....stay here in Washington, go to school full time, work as a nanny again, and have NO rent, health insurance, and no food and such to pay for. However is the relationship with my father going to continue to be anger towards one another like it has been?? And be here with my mom!! She is the best !!!
OR I have Arizona. There I have my sister. I have my nieces. My awesome brother-in-law, where I will have to pay for health insurance, car insurance, some rent/food, and work my butt off with my brother-in-law and possibly take online classes through BYU. And hopefully gain respect from my dad.
I know what people have been telling me, it hard for me to change, and to go into something, scared that I wont be making enough to pay for things, and SAVE which is my key goal.
I am also scared about going back to school. I know I have to go HELLO look at our economy... but at the same time, I dont want to get 2 years into school....not have alot of my credits tranfer, and than marry Andrew having debt already. If we did get married, we would already have debit, and would I have to stop school and work to put us through?? Or do we both continue buliding up debt?! Its so crazy to think about all of this, but things will play out how they are suppose to.
I have a couple "to do" things this week, look into a few things, and see whats going to work for me, and what would work best for my future as well.
Keep me in your prayers, and wish me luck !!
No comments:
Post a Comment