blue dots background

Sunday, April 12, 2009

.picture time.

Finally I have got to fast internet where I can upload pictures from these last two weeks.....Kaylee and Mia got to have a play date with Holly (girl I nanny for)...cause I was working one of the days they were here!!! They had so much fun :)
Here is Holly and Mia :)

Grandma & Mykial

Kris & Kaylee (aka Kid Little)

Bree told Mykial to make a fishy face.....this is it :)


Ronnie & Bree racing at Chuck E Cheese

Mia on the horse game at Chuck E Cheese, grandma in background :)


Kris riding the merry go round with Kaylee at Chuck E Cheese

Kaylee (Kid Little) On the merry go round too

Auntie Tash always take the opportunity for "bath time" ...here is Mia....she thought she was SO funny

Auntie Tash doesnt just give boring baths.....but BUBBLE BATHS!!!

Kaylee laying on "HER MOMMY!!"

Grandma had a wooden rocking horse made for the girls.....they LOVE it.

One of my FAVORITE pictures of Mykial Nina Miller...besides the sun being in her face.

IT WAS A GREAT SPRING BREAK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment