
.this morning i was able to talk to and text Andrew James McCarty. here are some of his last texts that just made my cry my eyes out when i read them. its reasons like this...why you love a marine. or maybe why you love mccarty. this is a small example of what i heard this past week.
".Listen to your heart hun, listen to he options you recieve, but dont let them sway you completely. dont give into peer pressure, be confident cause i know its hiding in there somewhere. Dont sweat the small things, dont stress about things you can't change."
(he is referring to my confidence...that he knows i lack)
".Drink water, even if you have to pee all the time then eat a little more salt, it retains water. Drink one water bottle per meal and eat potassium. Eat fruit all those will make you feel so much better hun."
(this was said after we went running and I ended up getting a GIANT knot in the back of my leg that he had to work out. Took two days until it was gone...and i never drink water...i dont like to pee)
".Wear shorts!" ."Your too beautiful to cover yourselt up, show off what God gave you."
(we got into an arguement about how I always wear Jeans cause I hate my legs.)
".I am not going to tell you when I get home and I am gonna surprise you and your gonna loose it and I'm not gonna care."
(i have been "loosing it alot" around him")
".Your smaller and less mature, so we will call it baby sister haha."
(i am only 3 1/2 months older, but i still feel like a baby sister to him)
".Ten percent of the population is military. I'm that ten percent. I'm chosen to join the bortherhood to protect you and the whole nation, and I'm damn proud to do it."
".I dont know when I leave so i'll say it now i love you hun and you will be missed but never forgotten. Communication will be constant. Talk to you later, its not goodbye remember that beautiful."
(I lost it completely after this text)
ok, so now you are insulting ME! All that I can say is that if you hate your legs, then I am an elephant, cause yours are way better than mine! :)
ReplyDelete