.need to get to bed, cause i have to be at the daycare tomorrow at 7:30 AM.
.so long story short, until i can sit down and type out a real update...here is our apartment we have worked so hard to get done.
.this is for kian, cause he told me, and i quote, "you need to get a videocamera, and walk around, and show me your apartment so i get the hang of it, and see what is looks like"
.so here's to you kian (and others that follow my blog.
tired to watch it but it says that I have to be sent it by you.
ReplyDeleteSame here!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, plenty of room for Kian and Holly to come and visit. hee hee! I'll show Kian this video when he gets home from school. He will be SO excited. I love the bathroom colors. Very cute apartments. You have very nice furniture!
ReplyDelete