.i haven't blogged in forever.
.failure.
.so.
.update for the family.
.andrew recently celebrated his 23rd birthday at home, where is family spoiled him rotten. andrew is taking 18 credits this semester. he is VERY busy. and working hard to keep a 3.7 or higher so we wont have to pay anything for his schooling his senior year (fingers crossed). he is very excited for this semester to be over, and for the snow to start falling, here in Idaho. We actually are suppose to have a WARM week with our high of 60. Which is so good for Idaho. The mornings are COLD, but warm up throughout the day. Andrew's parents got him a ski pass to the local Mt here in Idaho. Andrew is THRILLED, and simply counting down the weeks for the semester to be over.
.i am currently still working at the daycare, I am morning shift over infants, which i l.o.v.e. I get done with work about 2:30 and come home, take a nap, make dinner and spend time with Andrew. I really enjoy it, minus the germs and my horrible immune system.
.In August Andrew and I took a short/crammed packed vacation to Medford Oregon and Vancouver Washington. I sure miss home. I love the feeling of "home" when I walk into our apartment knowing this is the start to our long, loving, enduring adventure together....but I still miss home. I loved seeing people in Washington, skiing/boating in Oregon. While there I surprised Andrew with some news.
.thats right. we are expecting. i am currently 13 weeks along, due April 22. We were able to hear a heartbeat two weeks ago, and what an experience that was. I pulled out a "newborn" diaper and showed Andrew, his reply, "What did we get ourselves into?". he is loving the thought that it COULD be a boy. we have names picked out. now we wait until december, we find out if its a boy or girl. VOTE GIRL!
.thats about it. we are just counting down 5 weeks from now. we will start our Thanksgiving vacation in Arizona with my family, celebrate our one year anniversary (can you believe its been a YEAR already), and than a week after our vacation find out if we are having a boy or girl. Than 3 more weeks of school and work to our Christmas vacation in Utah with Andrew's family.
.we love you all. and miss everyone. we are alive. and we will try to blog more.
No comments:
Post a Comment