.friday night, during our date night. we talked to holly on the phone. she was thrilled and excited but started to tear up about missing us when she was talking to andrew. andrew informed her that we miss her too, and handed the phone over to me. i told her to go eat dinner and we can skype later tonight. she started crying more, but said, "i love you tash, and miss you very much. goodbye." we hung up the phone.
.today i sent tammy an email updating her on us, and giving her the link to my sisters blog. (she wanted to see the "birthing pictures" and the video i has talked about). She responds later with an update on the family, how their Sunday was treating them and this.
.i read it to andrew when he got home. he laughed so hard.
.(E-mail from Tammy).
Not much news here. H melted down after she talked to you. It went something like this.
H: Whaaaaa! Whaaaaa! I miss Tasha. Nobody is in my life right now. (with her crying DRAMATIC voice)
Me: (Trying really hard not to laugh.) Holly Wen I am in your life right now, and I love you girlie. You are MY girl! (I pick her up and hug her)
H: Whaaaaaa.... I mean my babysitter. My babysitter is not in my life right now. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa !
Kyle: Holly, Tasha is too in your life quit being so dramatic.
Holly: (Opens up the patio door, steps outside, shuts the door, and from inside the kitchen we hear, "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, why God, Why, I wan't Tasha back. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Me to Kyle: Wow, the neighbors are going to think we beat her or something.
Holly: (re-enters into the house, wipes her eyes, and says): "Wow! I'm hungry! What's for dinner!"
We were laughing. Her tears were real when she got off the phone, no doubt about that, but oh my....
THE DRAMA!!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment