blue dots background

Sunday, June 9, 2013

.utah part two-getaway.

Andrew and I needed a getaway before we are separated for 2.5 weeks. So I set up for my sister to watch the kids overnight, and for us to get dinner and head up to my aunts cabin up by park city. Andrew had NO clue. 

Thursday- My sister headed over to pick me and the kids up. We stuck around Herriman because Parker had ANOTHER doctors apt at 1. Tuesday and Wednesday he ate nothing (not like Parker) and what he did eat (bottle) he threw up. It was awful. Poor baby didnt know what we happening. I still dont lniw what he had, because non of us got it. his poor rash is STILL there (poor kid) but looking TONS better than it did). 

After the doc apt Andrew and I headed to verizon to put me on his parents plan and take over Evan's line. He spoiled me with an iphone. I guess this makes me part of the cool club now?!

I stayed at my sisters house with the kids and my little sister drove up from Rexburg. We went to dinner at one of my favorite places ever zupas with my aunt Nae. It was great to catch up and eat great food. Afterwards, my sisters and I headed up to basketball. It was a blast. We got home late, and went to bed late. 

Friday- we planned to run errands and than I was going to tell Andrew to come get me so we could go to "the temple." Little did he know I had an overnight bag packed and other plans for us. Than I got the dreaded text from Andrew "I'm awake and feel like death." Gggggrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaatttt!! So I ran errands with my sister and told Andrew if he was still feeling up for it, than I was up for going to dinner.  He agreed, and picked me up around 5:45.

Off we headed to dinner. And than up to my aunts cabin. We stopped at Walmart to grab a few snacks and breakfast for the morning. We arrived to my aunts cabin and turned on a movie and ate dessert. I turned on the movie "up" because we attempted to watch it on the plane ride to our honeymoon and failed.

4am rolls around and Andrew sits up in bed whining and complaining that he feels like he is getting stabbed in the ear. I was about ready to take him in right than because he had already been tossing and turning all night long. Luckily, 3 ibprophen did the trick and took the pain off allowing him to sleep. We slept till 830 than got up, showered, ate breakfast, cleaned up and headed back down the canyon. 

Andrew headed to his parents cabin with Debbie and Roger and Ty and I headed back to Ronnies.

.this is the only picture I got. But this was our view from the loft at my aunts cabin. It was beautiful to wake up surrounded by nature. This is the kitchen and family room (part of it). It was so nice to getaway, even if it was only for 16 hours or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment