.i already wrote about part of our adventures with Ronnie in Utah part two... But here is a little summary and than some, with pictures!
.thursday Ronnie and I ran a few errands here in town, and hit up in and out for lunch. Ronnie than headed to Parker's doctors apt with me and dealt with b while I dealt with p. She than so kindly watched my kids at Debbie's house while Andrew and I headed to Verizon. Once we got back I packed up the car, loaded the kids up, and we headed to Ronnie's house to stay until Saturday evening.
.we let the kids play and unwind until Bre got there from Rexburg. Than we headed over to Zupas to meet my aunt up for dinner. It was great food, with great company and just a great time. It was great to catch up with everyone... And a nuts about berries salad may have been a highlight too :)
.we headed home to quickly change and leave again. At this point I realize I forgot my balk shoes at Andrews parents house and call him and beg him to meet up with me to grab them. Debbie and him so kindly met us along the way. We headed off to slc to play ball. Luckily this nice couple dealt with my kids on the stage do I could play. Dare devil b tried many times to jump off the stage as well as run onto the court. Cry baby Parker cried in the pack and play and wanted to be held the entire time. It was hard but worth it to get a chance to play basketball, let alone with both of my sisters. We got home late.
.friday- we got up, had breakfast, got ready and headed off to run errands. I'm going to list a few of my favorite things that happened this day while running errands... Hilarious.
.we went to the distribution center to get garments... The sweet ladies were busy measuring other people and so we decided to measure each other. We were suppose to measure our hips and waist, we did so and we fell under the 32A sizing (it was new sizing). I figured I would buy one and we could try it on. I stood in line to purchase them and when I got to the counter the lady said this, "umm did you get measured? Me:"we measured ourselves" and you were a 32?" Me:"yes" "are you sure? This is a 32 WAIST" me: "yea, I know" (looking at me up and down) "okay, most people don't go THIS small" .... Ahh, okay so now your calling me faT. We headed off to the fitting room and tried it on. Hilarious. It was a little snug, but I still fit in it... Take that lady!
.we decided before we purchased more we would properly get measured. The lady measures our waist, and than measures our "hips" (around your butt).. As she is measuring my sister, and moves the tape measure around my sisters butt, we all immediately start to laugh. She looks at us weird and I said, "we'll if that's where your suppose to measure her hip than that explains why the 32 was snug, measuring around her butt instantly adds 3 sizes." We all laughed. We may have been 2 sizes wrong from a 32. Lol
.while we were all getting measured, Bre took b to get a balloon from the front counter. She comes in screaming with excitement as she is chasing her balloon. At this point everyone is watching her because she comes in screaming with excitement and its a quiet environment. I quickly "shhhh" at her and she chases her balloon and "pop!" Brooklynns face was priceless as a confused look takes over as she wonders what just happened. Lol. The balloon lasted 45 seconds... World record for sure.
.bre and Ronnie may have to comment if they think of more. It's 6am and I have been up for an hour already cause I can't skeep. We headed back to Ronnie's house and hung out until Andrew came and picked me up. I hear that b got to go to the park, go to sees candies and get chocolate. Stay up until 11:30 and learned how to "peacock" someone.
. B fell asleep with aunt cheesy sunglasses on.
.b spotted this dog 100 feet away in the store. As it was wagging its ears I laughed at how much b's hair matched the dogs ears.
.can you see it?!



No comments:
Post a Comment