blue dots background

Monday, June 24, 2013

.wa part one.

.my goodness I have a lot to catch up on. 

.my washington trip is only 1 more day. CraZy. 

.so I'm going to do my best in not writing too much, but I also have to make sure I write enough for me to remember. 

.so continue reading, or scroll to the pictures. 

.the plane ride was great. I was shocked to be honest. We looked like a circus act coming into the airport. We had 3 suitcases, 2 duffel bags,  2 cars eats, 2 carry ons, 2 kids and 2 of us. We made it...barely. We told Andrew goodbye and he left an hour earlier than us for Texas and we ran the halls of the airport and watched the airplanes land and take off for an hour. The flight was completely loaded. Not one seat empty greeeeaaatttt. So I sat us in the back of the plane. A few rows up from the very very back but still close enough to bathrooms and flight attendants in case we had a breakdown again. Parker sat in his carseat by the window, and me and Brooklynn in the middle. Next to us sat down a sweet little old lady, who quickly pulled out he general conference ensign (church magazine)...I knew we were golden :)

.the first week I worked at sees about 25 hours. No I did not HAVE to, I wanted to. I have been having a hard time feeling self worth lately,sure a stay at home mom is hard, but I was lacking still with the whole self worth issue. Anyways.....I needed a bit of a break from my kids, and being able to keep all the money I earned was a little nice too :) after working those 25 hours I cried on my drive home. I felt horrible leaving my kids, and can't imagine having to ever leave them at daycare. I understand some situations you have to do so...and that's fine,I am not judging, but for me...I felt like a horrible mother. So fulfilling my self worth through working was not the solution. But I did enjoy working at sees and eating samples in the back :)

.b is learning that gpa McDonald teases to show he loves you. It's just what he does. Some days she will take it like a champ, other days...she cries. But Parker...he loves it. He laughs and laughs and thinks its the best thing ever.....and gpa McDonald thinks so too. They are buddies and its quite fun to watch. 

.i did get to sneak over and see Chelsie and meet chase however. Ad my goodness is he a cute kid. My kids ran around acting like wild animals that should of been on a leash. I also made my way over to my gloom friend Megan's house and enjoyed seeing her cute little family and our old old old friend crysta and her adorable little girl. I failed to get pictures, and regret that!

.while we are on the topic of regret, I also saw Tammy Schwanz, Trevor and Megan all at lunch, and AGAIN forgot to take pictures. My kids again were crazy everywhere and I was so embarrassed. 

.i snuck over and saw my Kirby family. I LOVE this family and enjoy spending time with them every time we get together. It's crazy that it has been over 3 years since I was their nanny....and how big h and k are. B fell in LOVE with holly....and the dog. H was amazing with b and followed her around and even took b outside to swing. Soon, we look outside and h had b all bundled up in a jacket she use to wear. It was adorable. At one point she brought Parker out too. I laughed when. Peeked outside to see Parker sitting on a chair watching h push b. adorable. I will have to steal the pictures Tammy took on her camera and out it on my Washington roundup post of everything I forgot :).

.anyways,  here are picture of this part of the trip. I have about 4-5 more to write and post pictures. But this will make my friends and family happy for now.

.these are not in any organized order....i dont feel like ME, MYSELF is in any organized order lately.
 .parker boy playing.
 .this girl has it figured out. holding one, pushing another.
 .tammy with parker.
 .the first couple of nights without daddy, b held onto her baby doll and cuddled it.
 .first day of 16 without daddy.
 .day1 of 16 without daddy.
 .all bundled up swinging in the rain...got to love pnw....love her blue eyes.
 .just swinging in the rain.
 .holly girl pushing b.
 .this picture makes me laugh out loud. not only because parker is checking us out over his chair, but how he is sitting so still and actually staying on the chair watching h push b.
 .can you tell how THRILLED she was to take this picture. she sure missed daddy.
 .oh, just rocking on a horse watching a movie with gpa.
 .another cuddling with her baby....she is going to be SO thrilled to see daddy tomorrow.

VIDEO:
gpa vs brooklynn
(when i took this video they had already been going at it for about 20 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment