blue dots background

Friday, October 4, 2013

.pirate day at Krispy Kremes.

.i swear my ward is always doing something. 

.bunco.girls night.pedi date.yogurt date.baby showers.play dates.parties. 

.the list could go on and on. 

.i have loved being in this ward. It has made me more social for sure. It has also taught me to serve others more. 

.one gal from the ward knows all the hook ups to free food. She invited us to chick fli a day to get free food, and she posted about Krispy kreme pirate day. I jumped at the opportunity to get a but creative. Go somewhere with my kids. Get free donuts and visit dad at work while we were over on "that side of town."

.so I just looked up pictures online and tried to get something from the kids (and mine) wardrobe to work out and look like a pirate. I'm sure every year I'll be better, and finally master it.

So here we have it. If you talked like a pirate you got one free Krispy Kreme donut (I made my kids say "arrrrrgggg " than if you DRESS like a pirate you get a free dozen PER person. I walked out of there with 3 dozen and dropped 2 dozen off at Andrews work. (Too bad he brought another dozen home, so we sent it home with the babysitter).

I'm SO behind on blogging, so I'm trying to slowly catch up. Been having too much fun with the in laws and enjoying shopping with no kids (thanks Debbie!!) that I haven't blogged. But I lay in bed for  over an hour now (it's almost 5:48am) and trying to catch up with pictures I have on my phone. 
^^one of the cutest pirates ever.^^
Mid sentence of saying "arrrrggg "
.im glad we have a year to recover... I can't even look at another Krispy Kreme, and neither can my scale. 

1 comment:

  1. YOUR KIDS ARE SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Can't even stand it! I promise I will comment more - I always want to but then run out of time! I LOVE your blog posts... you are awesome!!! (and your family is perfect).

    ReplyDelete